4/13/11

First Post at "Say It With Thread"

 This is my first posting on this blog.. and it's exciting as I begin this journey of writing with thread..  The sewing machine I have does embroidery,  it's a Brother.   And very recently I began in earnest to do some graphic design using words with the software program BES. 
One recent morning, browsing on my computer while having my coffee... landed me on Ladybird Lane..    I fell in love with a "word graphic" which had been completed for the Easter Season.

I simply had to give it a try.. in embroidery..  The following is the result.



This  is sewn out on a 5 x 7 hoop.. and then made into a small pillow. I attached a hanger so it could be hung from our french doors off the breakfast room..  I used different fonts .. but followed your simplicity. Thank you Alyssa and Carlee.

I will probably do a tute on this simple pillow.. because of the way it's made, the covering can easily be replaced with a Saying for the Season..

The download for this 5 x 7 design.. is here in a pes format..




1 comment:

  1. I just love your pillow! I featured it on my blog today!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...